Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Most active newsgroups?

Most active newsgroups?

Jason

I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.

°Mike°

http://groups.google.com/
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/

On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:24:19 GMT, in
<n8muc.3852$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jason scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Jason

Thanks, Just what I was looking for

°Mike° wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/
> http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/
>

> On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:24:19 GMT, in
> <n8muc.3852$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Jason scrawled:
>

>>I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
>>the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 16:28:21 GMT, in
<FYnuc.3912$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jason scrawled:

>Thanks, Just what I was looking for
>

>°Mike° wrote:
>> http://groups.google.com/
>> http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/
>>

>> On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:24:19 GMT, in
>> <n8muc.3852$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Jason scrawled:
>>

>>>I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
>>>the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.

--
Basic computer maintenance

michael turner

On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:24:19 +0000, Jason wrote:

> I just got dsl and started getting into newsgroups. This one seems to be
> the most active, but where are some of the others? Any topic is good.

Knock yourself out.
alt.binaries.erotica....
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica...

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Gary G. Taylor

michael turner wrote:

> Knock yourself out.
> alt.binaries.erotica....
> alt.binaries.pictures.erotica...

Shirley you are speaking metaphorically?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Reid Decker

My ISP gave me a way to find them after I set up my newsgroup account by
calling them.(dialup) There are about 32,000, I think. Call your ISP and
have them set up your n/g account.
news:n8muc.3852$(E-Mail Removed)...