Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Change multiple users to single user in XP Pro

Change multiple users to single user in XP Pro

Gary

I've just upgraded a computer from Win ME to XP Pro. At startup it
requires a key click to acknowledge a single user and at shut down has a
lengthy option box for quitting, hibernating, logging user off and
standby. With a clean install I would not see these things. How can I
lose the unique users, and combine them into a single user profile for
the administrator, without destroying the desktop environment?

°Mike°

Control Panel / User Accounts.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 05:00:17 GMT, in
<BTduc.21952$Ly.10485@attbi_s01>