Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > start page

start page

Todd

How can I stop my start page from changing

°Mike°

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
http://www.lavasoft.nu/

Spyware Blaster
http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html

CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

On Sun, 30 May 2004 03:39:23 GMT, in
<LHcuc.1703$(E-Mail Removed)>
Todd scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Todd

Thanks very much Mike I had every thing but spywareblaster. Am trying to run
them all now will let you know how it all works Todd
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Download, update and use *all* of the following:
>
> Spybot Search & Destroy
> http://spybot.eon.net.au/
> http://www.safer-networking.org/
> http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
> SpyBot S&D guide
> http://www.chem.wisc.edu/~network/spybot/
>
> Ad-Aware
> http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
> http://www.lavasoft.nu/
>
> Spyware Blaster
> http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html
>
> CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
> http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html
> http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/cwshredder.zip
>

> On Sun, 30 May 2004 03:39:23 GMT, in
> <LHcuc.1703$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Todd scrawled:
>
> >How can I stop my start page from changing
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

michael turner

http://www.opera.com