Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > win media player (DVD no sound)

win media player (DVD no sound)

pel

Just bought Lord of the rings king returns,i can see the dvd in windows
media player but i cannot get any sound,my sound card is creative audio 2
zs.

pel

one_red_eye

"pel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just bought Lord of the rings king returns,i can see the dvd in

windows
> media player but i cannot get any sound,my sound card is creative audio 2
> zs.
>
> pel

Check the volume control. In windows media player and in the control panel.
Click Options --> Properties.
Check all the boxes, click OK and make sure none of the settings are muted
or turned all the way down.

--
Despite the high cost of living,
it remains popular.