Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer browser won't show .jpegs

Internet Explorer browser won't show .jpegs

CandyFan

I'm using Internet Explorer browser 5.00 as my default browser.

However it will not show a .jpeg if the per cent character (%) shows
up in the name anywhere?

Is there a setting I can change to remedy this?

thanx,

CF-

°Mike°

No. The percent character is a special character,
with special meaning for browsers. Change the
filename/s.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 13:21:54 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
CandyFan scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

CandyFan

ok , thanx for the help.

CF-

On Fri, 28 May 2004 20:15:51 +0100, °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>No. The percent character is a special character,
>with special meaning for browsers. Change the
>filename/s.
>

>On Fri, 28 May 2004 13:21:54 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> CandyFan scrawled:
>
>>I'm using Internet Explorer browser 5.00 as my default browser.
>>
>>However it will not show a .jpeg if the per cent character (%) shows
>>up in the name anywhere?
>>
>>Is there a setting I can change to remedy this?
>>
>>thanx,
>>
>>CF-

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:35:56 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
CandyFan scrawled:

>ok , thanx for the help.

<snip>

>On Fri, 28 May 2004 20:15:51 +0100, °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>No. The percent character is a special character,
>>with special meaning for browsers. Change the
>>filename/s.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance