Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.

WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.

tester

WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and
Death.
The following is a list of tools manufactured by DeWALT and Black and
Decker that have a serious recall that you might never heard of.

I downloaded this information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
Commission Web Site at Http://www.cpsc.gov

RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9108 and DeWALT
DW9108 and Black And Decker MODEL 97015 and 97016
The charger causes the battery to explode and cause Injury and fire.

RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9116
The charger causes electrical shock and can cause Injury and fire.

RECALL Notice for battery chargers model number DeWALT DW9106
And DW9104. The Chargers can cause an electric shock and fire.

RECALL Notice for model number DW9095 battery pack.
The battery can fall from the drill and cause Injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Table Saw model number Black and Decker BT2500.
Motor housing will crack and cause an electrical shock and injury and
death.

RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1710 type 1.
Can cause an electrical shock and injury and death.

RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 1703,3090,
3417,3417-04, 7715-1, 7715-04, 7716, 7716-04, 7717, 7718 and sears model
901.23470.
The lower guard sticks open and can cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for miter Saw model number Black and Decker 6360 ty1 and
3680 ty1 the Blade will detach and can cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW368, DW368K and
DW369CSK. The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW378G.
The lower guard will jam open and can cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Circular Saw model number DeWALT DW705 ty1 and
DW704. The blade can detach and can cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
CD1800, PS3700, PS3725 and PS3750. The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on
fire.

RECALL Notice for Cordless Drill/Drivers model number Black and Decker
CD632, HP532, FS1442, Q145, FS1560, FS1802, HP932 and Q185.
The Drills will Smoke, melt and catch on fire.

RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number DeWALT
DW251, DW252, DW260K, DW257, DW265, DW267, DW268, DW268G, DW269.
DW272, DW274, DW274-220, DW274W, DW275QD, DW276, DW281, DW282 and DW284.
The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock, injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Electric Screwdrivers model number Black and Decker 2121,
2125 and 2141. The screwdrivers Can cause an electrical shock and injury
and death.

RECALL Notice for Electric cordless lawn mowers model number
Black and Decker CMM1000 and CMM1000R. The lawn mowers will Smoke, melt
and catch on fire. And please note, this lawn mower is also sold by Sears
with the model number 900.370520 with the same problem.

RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
Black and Decker TR135, TR195 and TR255. The Hedge Trimmer will turn on
even if the safety switch is locked and will cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Grass and weed trimmer model number Black and Decker
Push Button Command Feed weed/grass trimmer. The fan and cap assembly will
Fracture throwing parts that will cause injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Electric Cord Adapters model number Black and Decker 86-
210 packaged with Black and Decker hedge trimmers, Can cause an electrical
shock, injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
Black and Decker 82209, 82210. The Trimmers will cause an electrical shock,
injury and death.

RECALL Notice for Black and Decker and General Electric under the Cabinet
Coffeemakers made between 1984 and 1988. The Coffeemakers will cause an
electrical shock, injury, fire and death.

RECALL Notice for Black and Decker under the Cabinet Toaster s
made between 1994 through 1996. The Toasters will cause an electrical
shock, injury, fire and death.

And to add insult to injury is this RECALL Notice for Black and Decker
Battery Powered Smoke Detectors model Slim Line SMK100, SMK200 and SMK300.
The Smoke Detectors will not sound in the event of a fire.

Please Call the
Service center directly at 314-997-9100 for replacement or repair.

Chong

ouch
any tools can cause serious injury when used
by MORON

<t> wrote in message news:Xns94F5EE03BDC56testertestcom@209.242.86.10.. .

> WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and

tubeguy

Yawn. Product recalls. So how about you spend 6 years in engineering school
and design a better drill that will be low priced (people are cheap
shitheads), look cool (people are egomaniacal shitheads), last forever
(people are demanding, unrealistic shitheads) and have umpty-nine "features"
(people don't know what the hell they want anyway)?

Love to see what your pussy whiny ass comes up with.

> [...]

> RECALL Notice for Electric Hedge Trimmers model number
> Black and Decker 82209, 82210. The Trimmers will cause an electrical

shock,
> injury and death.
>
> RECALL Notice for Black and Decker and General Electric under the Cabinet
> Coffeemakers made between 1984 and 1988. The Coffeemakers will cause an
> electrical shock, injury, fire and death.
>
> RECALL Notice for Black and Decker under the Cabinet Toaster s
> made between 1994 through 1996. The Toasters will cause an electrical
> shock, injury, fire and death.
>
> And to add insult to injury is this RECALL Notice for Black and Decker
> Battery Powered Smoke Detectors model Slim Line SMK100, SMK200 and SMK300.
> The Smoke Detectors will not sound in the event of a fire.
>
> Please Call the
> Service center directly at 314-997-9100 for replacement or repair.

I agree with this psot.

"Chong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e5etc.4474$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ouch
> any tools can cause serious injury when used
> by MORON
>
> <t> wrote in message news:Xns94F5EE03BDC56testertestcom@209.242.86.10.. .
> >

> > WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and

TJ Inc.

Mormon?

--
-- If I Start To Sound Like Spam, Slap Me, Please!
www.biffstoejam.com 2004

"Chong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e5etc.4474$(E-Mail Removed)...
ouch
any tools can cause serious injury when used
by MORON

<t> wrote in message news:Xns94F5EE03BDC56testertestcom@209.242.86.10.. .

> WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and

Chong

Same thing

news:8Kttc.15401$(E-Mail Removed) y.com...