Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Music breaking up.

Music breaking up.

Drummerboy

I use Winamp to playback my music and I have 512mb ram.
When I go on the internet (broadband) and view a new page it breaks the
sound of the music that I am playing like there is not enough memory.
Any ideas?

°Mike°

Clear your cache, and close down all of those unneeded
windows/applications that you are running at one time.
Multimedia is very processor intensive.

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:16:53 +0100, in
<40b4dfe4$0$17771$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> scrawled: