Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Best sounding MP3 Player - hd based

Best sounding MP3 Player - hd based

Pastor Marc

Is there anyone who has had a chance to listen to the different hard drive
based mp3 players? In your opinion, which ones have the best sound? I have a
Nomad Jukebox 2LX and I like it, but I am not an audiophile and was
wondering how it would rank in terms of sound quality with some of the other
brands out there.

Black Baptist

Pastor Marc rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Is there anyone who has had a chance to listen to the different hard drive
> based mp3 players? In your opinion, which ones have the best sound? I have

> Nomad Jukebox 2LX and I like it, but I am not an audiophile and was
> wondering how it would rank in terms of sound quality with some of the

other
> brands out there.

Winamp