Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Our new e-mail address

Our new e-mail address

Dawn Klingshirn

Good morning Laura

Thanks for letting us into your home yesterday. Sorry, from coming by
unannounced.

Poor Kelly never gets out, and it was a trilled to her!

We had gone to that new (to me) Mexican restaurant...the old Castle for
dinner...it was pretty good, the prices were great!

I have Sean's party marked on our calendar...is there anything special he
would like?

Your house looks great! I love the family room! It's so homey feeling!! You
have such a good eye for color and style.

I'll be praying for Jeff and all the people involved in this mess(which
includes your family). I'm sure in hind sight, the easiest part was telling
them...now the fighting (with smiles) will begin. Mention to Jeff, maybe
Amber will make a copy of the check from Kokosing, it will have the
Suburban's received date stamp on it and if Jerry doesn't give Jeff 50% of
that check he will have a copy of the check to prove it was in fact received
in May. I wish I had gone back now, just to over see everything. It would
have been hard for them to hide everything from me... all corresponded go
through that office one way or another. I could have played espionage!

Have a nice day
Love ya'
Dawn

Rifleman

"Dawn Klingshirn" <(E-Mail Removed)@centurytel.net> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good morning Laura

Rest of drivel snipped

Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS SERVER
and not MAIL ACCOUNT?

Trent SC

> > Good morning Laura
>
> Rest of drivel snipped
>
> Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS

SERVER
> and not MAIL ACCOUNT?

Clearly not. The shame is that the email didn't have any really good
gossip. Ah well.

Laura

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Dawn Klingshirn <(E-Mail Removed)@centurytel.net> wrote:
:: Good morning Laura
::

Hello Dawn

:: Thanks for letting us into your home yesterday. Sorry, from coming by
:: unannounced.

That was fine. I am really sorry about Pops being naked, but he ran out of
his medication, and you know how some of these old people can be.

::
:: Poor Kelly never gets out, and it was a trilled to her!

I am trilled that she was trilled.

:: We had gone to that new (to me) Mexican restaurant...the old Castle
:: for dinner...it was pretty good, the prices were great!
::
You probably shouldn't have gone there - but then again it may have been
just a rumor about all the staph infections coming from there. To be on
the safe side, perhaps a visit to your GP could be in order.

:: I have Sean's party marked on our calendar...is there anything
:: special he would like?

Unfortunately we have had to postpone the party. Sean's sentencing is that
day and we are not sure when we will be able to see him next. I am sure he
will be pleased to know you are thinking of him.
::
:: Your house looks great! I love the family room! It's so homey
:: feeling!! You have such a good eye for color and style.
::

It was nothing really. Once we have the roof installed I am sure it will
be a lot more comfortable. Hopefully this will be done before winter.

:: I'll be praying for Jeff and all the people involved in this
:: mess(which includes your family). I'm sure in hind sight, the
:: easiest part was telling them...now the fighting (with smiles) will
:: begin. Mention to Jeff, maybe Amber will make a copy of the check
:: from Kokosing, it will have the Suburban's received date stamp on it
:: and if Jerry doesn't give Jeff 50% of that check he will have a copy
:: of the check to prove it was in fact received in May. I wish I had
:: gone back now, just to over see everything. It would have been hard
:: for them to hide everything from me... all corresponded go through
:: that office one way or another. I could have played espionage!
::
I don't really understand all that stuff, and it doesn't really bother me
whether Jeff or Jerry gets the money. I think I told you I was sleeping
with both of them, so it is no big deal.

:: Have a nice day
:: Love ya'
:: Dawn

I love you too Dawn.

Hugs and kisses
Laura

joevan

On Tue, 25 May 2004 13:44:25 +0100, "Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Dawn Klingshirn" <(E-Mail Removed)@centurytel.net> wrote in
>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Good morning Laura

>Rest of drivel snipped
>
>Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS SERVER
>and not MAIL ACCOUNT?

Yeah, and she didn't even put her new email address in. Should have
included her phone number.
joevan

joevan

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:13:10 +0800, "Laura" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>Dawn Klingshirn <(E-Mail Removed)@centurytel.net> wrote:
>:: Good morning Laura
>::
>
>Hello Dawn
>

>That was fine. I am really sorry about Pops being naked, but he ran out of
>his medication, and you know how some of these old people can be.
>
>::

Now it's getting better. Some real dirt bags now.
joevan