Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Answering machine makes noise

Answering machine makes noise

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

I use Audioline answering machine and it makes shrieking noise when
recording messages. I reduced the volume but it is still a bit
nuisance.

Any cure for that please? Do I need to change the 9Volt battery?

Rajinder

michael turner

On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:39:18 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use Audioline answering machine and it makes shrieking noise when
> recording messages. I reduced the volume but it is still a bit
> nuisance.

Sounds like it's knackered. Just replace it...they ain't expensive.

Argos online do an Answercall combined telephone/digital-answerphone for
12.50 at the moment.
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...roductId=86666

> Any cure for that please? Do I need to change the 9Volt battery?

That's only for the clock and memory backup.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. Digital would give a better recording
also.

Rajinder

news(E-Mail Removed)...