Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express

Outlook Express

This space deliberately left empty!

I intend to publish a weekly newsletter which I will be sending to selected
clients on a regular basis.
Using MS Outlook Express how can I send an email with an excel attachment to
approx 200 members yet send it in such a way so as each recipient is not
aware of the name or email address of any of the others.

I would like to be able to send it in such a way so as the intended
recipient is listed as;

"Undisclosed Recipient"

Thanks