Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

Sohaib Saleem

How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

127.0.0.1

"Sohaib Saleem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

do i get a free shirt if i fill out your survey?

-a|ex

Thund3rstruck_n0i

Sohaib Saleem spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
in <(E-Mail Removed) >

> How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

School project?

NOI

Juan Pérez

Sohaib Saleem <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om
> How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.

Scraggy

Juan Pérez wrote:
> Sohaib Saleem <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om
>> How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

> I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.

Does that mean we can't take you back for a refund?

Juan Pérez

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Scraggy wrote:
> Juan Pérez wrote:
>>> weakened?

>> I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.

> Does that mean we can't take you back for a refund?

No. You may get 10˘ as they'd have to discount heavily for wear&tear.