Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Feeding Frenzy

Feeding Frenzy

jane jones

I got into the free trial of this game about a month ago, and ever since it
expired, everytime i leave the computer for a few minutes, something pops up
on the screem asking me if i want to subscribe (or buy) the game. I have
deleted it from my system and can't find it anywhere, how do i get rid of
it? any idea?
thanks

mdp

Use msconfig to find the offending program and disable it from ever starting
up.

"jane jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4cTrc.5599$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I got into the free trial of this game about a month ago, and ever since

it
> expired, everytime i leave the computer for a few minutes, something pops

up
> on the screem asking me if i want to subscribe (or buy) the game. I have
> deleted it from my system and can't find it anywhere, how do i get rid of
> it? any idea?
> thanks

°Mike°

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
http://www.lavasoft.nu/

Spyware Blaster
http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html

CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

On Sun, 23 May 2004 01:33:52 GMT, in
<4cTrc.5599$(E-Mail Removed)>
jane jones scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Filter frenzy hi_tension_wire@hotmail.com Digital Photography 7 01-02-2006 05:37 AM
! It's Time To STOP Feeding USA Judges & Lawyers Canobull Righteous Computer Support 8 04-16-2005 04:55 AM
feeding data to an xml form judy XML 0 11-20-2004 02:41 AM
SPYWARE FRENZY TakeOver! paris Computer Support 7 11-14-2004 07:11 PM
Re: Feeding long input to showDocument: any way to use POST? Andrew Thompson Java 1 04-02-2004 02:22 PM

Advertisments