Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Preprocessor conditional compilation variable not being saved

Preprocessor conditional compilation variable not being saved

Chris P

I have set a conditional compilation preprocessor directive in the
Project>Properties Build page. The variable is retained in the project when
exiting VS and returning. However, the code that is based on that
preprocessor is not honored when entering VS. I have to remove the
preprocessor variable, save the properties and then re-enter the variable
each time I enter VS. Has anyone else ran into this problem?