Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have a question for you all.

I have a question for you all.

Jimbo

Can you hear me screaming on the TV?

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"

Richard

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c8l5jb$lr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
>
> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"

I have an answer for you.

SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

Hywel

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Richard says...

> "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c8l5jb$lr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
> >
> > "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"
> >

> I have an answer for you.
>
> SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

How ironic, Bullis.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

Gary G. Taylor

Richard wrote:

> "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c8l5jb$lr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
>>
>> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"
>>

> I have an answer for you.
>
> SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

Pot. Kettle. Black.

--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Toolman Tim

"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YQvrc.2246$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Richard wrote:
>

> > "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c8l5jb$lr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
> >>
> >> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"
> >>

> > I have an answer for you.
> >
> > SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

> Pot. Kettle. Black.

LMAO!

Toolman Tim

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c8l5jb$lr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
>
> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAH!"

What the f*** are you *doing* on your TV? (Oh...wait I just read your NEXT
post...master...ummm....)