Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > NEWBIE question: web reference to a proxy class

NEWBIE question: web reference to a proxy class

Amine Zejli

Hi,

I have used wsdl.exe to get the proxy class from a wsdl document that is
saved locally on my comp. Can anyone please tell me how I can add a web
reference of the proxy class that I created to my .NET application.

Thank You
Amine

Juan Wajnerman

Hi,
Web refrences are used to reference a wsdl and on the fly generate
the proxy class, without the need to generate manually with wsdl.exe.
In your case, all you need is include the generated class file into
your project.