Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > assigning shortcut keys

assigning shortcut keys

sunny

Is it possible to assign a shortcut key to perform a task each time, for eg
enter my website address so that i dont have to type it out each time? I
know this is possible in word but can it be done so that it works in other
applications also.

thanx in advance

Steve

"sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vj_qc.714$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to assign a shortcut key to perform a task each time,

for eg
> enter my website address so that i dont have to type it out each time?

> know this is possible in word but can it be done so that it works in

other
> applications also.
>
> thanx in advance

Try http://www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm its free! I use it all the time

Pauline Johnson

I use QuickPhrase - very good and free - get it at:-

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/A...ster__Inc.html

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

NemoDAman

I know you can assign programs shortcuts in XP by right clicking on the
shortcut going to properties and assign it from there under the shortcut
tab.