Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Essay resources

Essay resources

Gameface

Hi guyz,

I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
articles / journals relating to computing.
thanks

Gary G. Taylor

Gameface wrote:

> Hi guyz,
>
> I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
> articles / journals relating to computing.
> thanks

You have GOT to be putting us on.
http://www.google.com

--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Dan Shea

On Tue, 18 May 2004 22:51:28 +0100, "Gameface"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi guyz,
>
>I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
>articles / journals relating to computing.

No thank you, I have enough good sites already.

Cheers,
dan

>thanks

Gameface

hi gary
clearly i already knew of google as a search engine, but wondered if anyone
know of any specific sites relating to computing journals / articles..etc

but i'm trying google as well
"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2Gyqc.50620$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Gameface wrote:
>
> > Hi guyz,
> >
> > I am writing an essay and wondered if you guys need any good sites for
> > articles / journals relating to computing.
> > thanks

> You have GOT to be putting us on.
> http://www.google.com
>
> --
> Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
> gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
> "The two most abundant things in the universe
> are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

Gameface

Oops!

i meant....
If you guys 'know' of any good sites lol
news:(E-Mail Removed)...