Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MY EMAIL IS NOT WORKING

MY EMAIL IS NOT WORKING

clydea1

I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
received.

Boomer

"clydea1" <(E-Mail Removed)> did say:

> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
> received.

Hi
Maybe contact Btinternet?
http://www.btinternet.com/new/content/contact/

This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
with any ISP or news service provider.

Good luck.

Devil's Advocate

"clydea1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c8dqq7$bs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
> received.

Have a look on the announce groups of BTinternet, there are problems with
mail delays.

Brian G (on Btinternet)

Boomer

"reid decker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Call your ISP. Get your account reset.
> "clydea1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c8dqq7$bs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
>> received.

Hello

Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
You are posting from the future.

For Windows :
1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
ZONE.
Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
5. Then click OK to save it.

~Further information at the site below.~
http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

Thank You Very Much

P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

reid decker

Call your ISP. Get your account reset.
"clydea1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c8dqq7$bs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
> received.

Plato

clydea1 wrote:

> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
> received.

Contact your ISP. This is NOT your ISP's support forum.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Boomer

"reid decker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Did you try paying your phone bill?

Did you fix you clock?

> "clydea1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c8dqq7$bs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
>> received.

reid decker