Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > recording

recording

james christie

hi i am having bother getting nero 6.3.0.0 to copy my mp3s it keeps saying
burn aborted wrong disc or configure nero can you explain where and how to
configure it im new to all this thanks jc

°Mike°

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:52:39 +0000 (UTC), in
<c8ajjn$lia$(E-Mail Removed)>
james christie scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Plato

james christie wrote:

> hi i am having bother getting nero 6.3.0.0 to copy my mp3s it keeps saying
> burn aborted wrong disc or configure nero can you explain where and how to
> configure it im new to all this thanks jc

"Out of the box" nero has no problems whatsoever in burning a disk with
mp3s. Are you using cd-r's or cd-rw's ?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Recording Call Manager Configuration John Daragon Cisco 4 08-19-2005 02:04 PM
Recording Audio From Website (there must be a way) =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?= ASP .Net 1 03-01-2005 06:19 PM
Regarding ACTs recording problem nglmartin@yahoo.co.uk ASP .Net 1 02-08-2005 02:28 PM
Commands recording hakim soso Cisco 3 10-31-2004 09:22 PM
RE: Recording WAVs Chris Moore ASP .Net 0 04-02-2004 11:42 PM

Advertisments