Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is it Goal Time Yet?

Is it Goal Time Yet?

cybermist

How to Turn $3 into $10,000 in 30 Days with PayPal!

“ I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT…”
“I turned $3 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business
plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take
action on the following instructions, I will personally GUARANTEE that you
will enjoy a similar return!”

Please do not be skeptical about this program. At least think about it for
a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away over $10,000 in cash!

Dear Friend,

My name is Karl Young, I was permanetly retired in April of 2001, due to
4 heart attacks. At that time I was living just inside my means and in serious
debt. Several debt collectors were hounding me on an almost daily basis, and
this consequently started a chain reaction that ended with the repossession of
my home of 20 yrs. As you can probably imagine, my prospects looked pretty
bleak.

Then, in March of 2002, I received a short and simple email telling me how
to make over $10,000 at a time. I ignored it because of course, I was skeptical.
However, I didn't delete that email because something about it rang true to me,
and I was desperate to know whether it was possible to make that amount
of money in such a short space of time. By this time, I was even deeper in
debt, and I had just about reached the point of despair. I finally realized
that I had absolutely nothing to lose by having a go at the plan offered to
me in that email. And apart from that, I just couldn’t stop myself from
thinking “What if it actually works?”

Therefore, I put my doubts to one side and I went ahead and followed the
simple instructions given in that email. It took me less than 30 minutes to
complete and it cost me no more than $3. And yet, by the end of 2002, I was
able to book the family holiday of a lifetime in Miami, and I bought a brand
new Audi A8 with hard cash. And in the autumn of 2003, I purchased a tidy
semi-detached home for no less than $125,000. And yet, I don’t owe a single
penny to anyone! To date, I have made exactly $392,718. My accountant has
drawn up a cash-flow forecast in which he predicts that, within the next
24 months, I will become a millionaire just through this one business alone.
Even now as I write this, I find it strange to come to terms with the fact
that, like most people, I’ve worked hard and struggled all my life just
to ‘get by’ and then something ridiculously simple drops into my lap and
immediately turns my life around completely. When I think back to all the
similar emails I had previously deleted, it makes me shudder, because now I
know just how close I came to missing out completely.

What did it say in that email? What were those simple instructions that
enabled me to amass so much money in so little time? Well, if you'll read on,
all will be revealed!

The business plan I am about to share with you works perfectly every single
time. I’ve never made less than $10,000 from it on each occasion. Let me
assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, a perfectly legal
moneymaking enterprise. It does not require you to sell anything. It does not
require you to speak to your friends, family or anybody else (unless you
want to). In fact, you do not need to come into contact with any people
whatsoever. Anyone with a pulse can become successful and make their fortune
with this system. If you believe that ‘every dog has his day’, then follow
the simple step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below. If you do this
and this alone, I GUARANTEE that within the next 30 days you will receive
over $10,000 in cash via your PayPal account. I know that this must sound like
an outrageous claim, particularly if you've never had possession of this sort
of money before, but believe me, this business works like nothing else you may
have seen before in your life! By following the simple 3-step plan set out
below, within a few short weeks your life will be transformed beyond all
recognition! Please do not allow your initial skepticism to deprive you of
certain financial success.

If you decide not to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity, I
would like you to know that I sincerely respect your decision and I understand
that you will have your reasons. I therefore wish you the very best of luck for
the future. I am able to say this with absolute sincerity because, as you will
see, if you decide to work this plan, I will not receive any financial
compensation from you whatsoever. After all, I am sharing this system with you
for free. However, remember life is short. Nobody has ever said that you can’t
have the financial freedom to do what you want to do, when you want to do it.
But you must first pay the price. The price here is action; it’s as simple as
that! I’m very proud to be able to say that I’ve fulfilled my duty to my wife
and children by securing their financial future in a very uncertain world, and
I don’t believe that any price is too great to pay for such peace of mind.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST, FASTEST & EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - PERIOD!

There are a lot of companies out there offering to put you in your own
business, but I'm so certain you will make a SERIOUS INCOME with what I am
going to tell you that I'm willing to roll up my sleeves and help you begin
- RIGHT NOW!!

Remember, I am not asking you to send me a single penny for the lucrative
business project I am about to share with you. In addition, you will not be
asked to buy anything or sacrifice your free time. You will make some fast and
easy cash, using just a copy of this email and the simplest and most popular
Internet payment system in existence!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as
20/20 and Oprah Winfrey, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street
Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail.
This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at
least ten years. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort,
as well as an outlay of a few hundred pounds. However, thanks to PayPal and the
Internet, the outlay is now virtually ZERO! On top of that, the entire process
is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

If you're already running a home business, you can easily do this one along
with it. If not, this is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to earn serious money
online that you've ever seen so far in the history of the Internet! This
program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency you use. It
doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't need any
special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, or make phone
calls, or make photocopies, or send out letters through the mail, or pay for
advertising, etc. The only things you will need are:

* An email address
* A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least $3 deposited in it
* 30 minutes of your time

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will stand to
gain many thousands of pounds within the next few weeks from those 30 minutes
of easy work! Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be true! I thought exactly
the same thing myself until I actually tried it out!

Even if you are already involved in another program, stay with it, but do
yourself a big favour and DO THIS ONE as well. You have absolutely NOTHING to
lose, but you stand to gain a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money within the next few
weeks! In fact, there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from
this one single business program!!

The facts are simple: If you need to make a few thousand pounds REALLY FAST,
then this program is the way to do it! It's the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, EASIEST, and
MOST LUCRATIVE program you will ever participate in!

Please be sure to read all of this page . . . take your time, come back to it
.. . . go over and over it, you won't be sorry, I can certainly promise you that!
If you don't have time to read all of this now, then save this page, or add it
to your Favorites list, so you can come back to it later.

ALL YOU NEED IS A PAYPAL ACCOUNT & AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

Just about everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon!)
and when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member
of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing.
PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online that
anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once you
have a PayPal account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from
anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you go there... You
can complete this whole process within just half an hour and you will NEVER
forget the day you decided to do so!!!

NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who
decided to invest nothing more than $3 and half an hour of their time to
participate in this program:
" What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and
although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I'm already up to $6,135. I'm absolutely
gob smacked." Alan Humphries , Leicester
"This is Lisa. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's
out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest,
I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal
account a week later, there was over $3,000 in it! After 30 days I now have
over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!" Lisa McDonald, Northampton
" I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal account.
Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $7,449. At first I thought
there had been some sort of error with my account!" Richard Barrie, Cirencester

Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as you
are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to follow the
simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better off as a
result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in this success.

You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain! Let's get started, just
follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for
a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

STEP 1
Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to do
is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes!
Here's the URL:
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=8SC8UJTQG6J7Y
Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS
account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
PERSONAL account)otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments
from other people.

STEP 2
It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to
receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal
account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $3 payment from your PayPal account to the
FIRST email address in the list below, along with a note saying: " Please
add me to your mailing list." Be certain to add this note, as this is what
KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under
"SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site. It's so Easy!!
When you send your $3 payment to the first address in the list, do it with
a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

Here's the current list:
1. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
2. (E-Mail Removed)
3. (E-Mail Removed)
4. (E-Mail Removed)
5. (E-Mail Removed)
After you have transferred a $3 payment to the email address at the top of
the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable,
overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You’ve
just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great
number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen
for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

STEP 3
Once you've sent a $3 payment to the address at the top of the list (along
with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is
to obtain a copy of this email message, as you'll be sending it out to at
least 40 people. The copy that you will send out will contain YOUR unique
PayPal referral URL and YOUR email address at number 5 in the list - having
deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the others up a
position. The easiest way to do this is to:

(A) Go to your toolbar (at the very top of the screen) and select EDIT and
then SELECT ALL.
(B) Go to the toolbar again and select EDIT and then COPY.
(C) Start (compose) a new email message (PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view
it!).
(D) Fill in your email address and subject line.
(E) Go to EDIT and PASTE to paste this text into your new email message.
Now you can edit this email message in any way you want!

The first thing to edit are the email addresses in the list above. Delete the
top email address, and then move the others up a position, and then add YOUR
email address to the bottom of the list(the number 5 position). Be sure to use
your email address that is associated with your PayPal account. But DO NOT
forget to send $3 via PayPal (along with your note!) to the email address at
position number 1 before deleting it!

Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money fast!

It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people
you directly send emails to, and then your name will be immediately removed from
the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you add your
name to the Number 5 position, there will be literally thousands of people
receiving and sending email's later - when your name is at the Number 1 spot!!!

Now you need to edit the PayPal referring URL (shown above in Step 1) with your
own PayPal referring URL. You can find YOUR referring URL at Paypal after you
join. Just look at the bottom of the first page once you sign into Paypal, and
click on the "referrals" link. You will be given a referring URL similar to the
one above, except the code number at the end will be different. Simply delete
the current PayPal referral URL in Step 1 above, and replace it with your PayPal
referral URL.

(F) Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out a
minimum of 40 copies of this email - but only to people you know, or to
people who respond to MLM offers, or to people who've sent YOU offers.

By sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response time is
EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it
takes only a few days for those $3 payments to start flooding into your
PayPal account!

THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! The whole process should take you about 30 minutes
to complete. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Half an
hour of easy work is all that's needed - no capital outlay, no postage stamps,
no printing, copying or waiting, and the concept is 100% legal.
Within 30 days, over $10,000 cash will pass through your PayPal account. And
that’s GUARANTEED. In fact, you can expect to receive a substantial number of
$3 payments within the first few days! Keep a copy of your email safe so that
you can use it again whenever you need more cash!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at Number
5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you want
to make serious money. The response-rate for this program is much higher than
any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are
explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be
interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response from about
25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and
assume that you receive an average response rate of only 12.5%. . .
If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at least 5
of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5). By this time, your
email address will have moved up to No.4 in the list, and this list will now
have reached around 200 people (5 x 40).
Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate
(12.5% of 200 = 25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25 x 40) being sent out
and your email address will have risen to No.3 in the list.
Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to participate
(12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x 40) being sent
out with you now at the No.2 position.
Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond
(12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out with
YOUR ADDRESS at the No.1 spot!
Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to
respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 in the
list, you will receive: £9,375 (3,125 x £3).
So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few
days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money! Over the course of 30 days,
this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself - who
are willing to invest half an hour to receive around £10,000 or more in cash!
The first payments will arrive within a few days, and they will continue at
the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days. After that time, the
volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address vacates the Number
1 position.
That's all you need to do! There will be around £10,000 in £3 payments
waiting for you in your PayPal account within the next few weeks. £10,000 for
just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you
wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your
PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

BUT THERE'S MORE!!!
For each person who signs up with PayPal as a result of using YOUR unique
referral URL, you will automatically receive a referral bonus of up to £75 from
PayPal! So, you could very easily make an extra few hundred pounds on top of the
amount above!

Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40 people
you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete your email.
However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to people
who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical response-rate
of around 25%. The 12.5% example is only given as a worst-case-scenario.
Additionally, the example assumes that each participant will only send out
40 emails. Imagine what would happen if each participant sent out 1,000 emails
instead of just 40! Believe me, many people will do this and much more!

Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day, all
over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the Internet every
month! The people who send you offers by email can provide you with an excellent
source of bulk email addresses to send to. You can also send out emails to all
of your family, friends, and to anyone who you think would want to invest £3 and
30 minutes of their time to make a substantial lump sum within a month. If you
want to operate this business continuously, you should consider obtaining bulk
lists of email addresses from a reputable mailing list company. That's how I've
managed to stay in business for the last 2 years. If you already have a
legitimate mailing list, then this would be the most profitable way to make use
of it. There are many websites that sell thousands of fresh opt-in email
addresses of people who have subscribed to receive exactly this type of program.

For example, check out the following two sites...the possibilities are
endless, and it's so easy!

http://www.businessmailing.co.uk/www/category_lists.asp
http://www.email2success.com/?hop=yourweb

Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only $3.
That's right, only $3 ONCE, which is much more realistic and provides much, much
faster results. Only the first person on the list gets your $3 gift, but
everyone in the list will rise to that Number 1 position as thousands of emails
are being sent out. No cheating can occur (don't be fooled by claims that this
system can be cheated)as Paypal only allows one account per person. Because it
is so easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST - Internet email FAST,
and you will start seeing dramatic results in less than one week!

JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You need only mail out 40 copies to start with. Start right away, and send to
personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs to you, as they
are already working on the web. They know these programs work and they are
already believers in the system! This is NOT considered SPAM if you are
responding to other people's offers, or sending to friends, family and contacts,
or if you are using a legitimate opt-in list.

So, email your letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge influx
of cash within the next 30 days!!!

4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL. . .
* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE
* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL
* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,
this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! And all from just a simple email and
one simple $3 PayPal transaction! In fact, this program has faster results, and
a higher response rate, than any other Internet program you could possibly
participate in! For most email marketing campaigns, the average response rate is
between 0.5% and 5%. However, this particular program typically generates a
response rate of between 20% and 30%. This is because this program is so easy to
implement, it costs next to nothing, it takes just 30 minutes to implement, and
the results can be seen within days.

I've been watching this type of MLM program for years and this is about as
easy and fast as you can get it. No stamps, no envelopes, no printed copies to
be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program really keeps it "short
and simple"!
Believe me, you will be rewarded long before those thousands of people even
begin to receive emails with your email address at the Number 1 position! This
is because PayPal will automatically pay you up to $75 for each referral. Yes,
every time someone signs up with PayPal after reading one of your emails, you
will receive up to $75 from PayPal!

UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!

This program is structured for everyone to send only 40 emails each to start.

HOWEVER, you are certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many emails as you
want. Every 40 emails you send has a return of AT LEAST $10,000 WITHIN 30 DAYS.
So, if you can email 50, or 100, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO
IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

However, you MUST remember that sneaking your name higher up on the list will
NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people who have
put in the effort and have earned the right to be there. So please, play by the
rules and the serious money will come to you!

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different
programs out there on the Web, but if you don't try this you will never know. I
felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I
just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of catch. But then I
realized that I had absolutely nothing to lose. After all, I was only being
asked to invest a measly $3, and yet I could earn many thousands of pounds
within a month. And all for just half an hour of my time! Therefore I went ahead
and did exactly as the email requested. This took me around 30 minutes in total,
and I'm so, so, glad I did that!

To get started, just use the URL link in Step 1 above to sign up for a free
PayPal Premier (or Business) account. But please play by the rules! This program
doesn't cost anything but $3 and about half an hour of your time, and if
everyone plays fair, everyone WINS!!

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over
$10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is
a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently
have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust
me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

SOME NOTES FROM PAYPAL WHICH YOU MAY FIND USEFUL
PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's Number 1
online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as
well as a countless number of online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay your
friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your
room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another
country. Better yet, you can also earn a referral bonus of up to $75 each time
someone signs up for a PayPal account using your referral URL!
When you send money through PayPal, you can fund your payments with your
credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your privacy,
because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe and secure. Making a
purchase with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a cheque or giving your
credit card number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from around
the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a PayPal account is free,
easy, and it takes only a couple of minutes.

Thank you, and good luck in your ventures
Best Regards

Karl Young

DezGibson
P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!

Avenger©

On Mon, 17 May 2004 02:26:30 -0700, "cybermist" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> How to Turn $3 into $10,000 in 30 Days with PayPal!

Spam report id 1010137383 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

>DezGibson
>P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is.

Well, I'm somewhat skeptical, but I KNOW this scam won't work!!!

--
(E-Mail Removed)
"Put the CAT out to reply"