Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Have trouble in your life? Having the best time in your life?

Have trouble in your life? Having the best time in your life?

michael turner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 03:49:52 +0000, psion wrote:

> Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
> Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
> You can start off by reading the Bible.

Just tried ordering it from amazon.com, but it's out of print. Any other
recommendations for a would-be bookworm.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

michael turner wrote:
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 03:49:52 +0000, psion wrote:
>

>>Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
>>Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
>>You can start off by reading the Bible.

> Just tried ordering it from amazon.com, but it's out of print. Any other
> recommendations for a would-be bookworm.

If you answer your front door often enough there'll be some Mormons drop
by and give you a free copy with some updates that aren't in the King
James version.