Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newbe, thank you

newbe, thank you

goose526

Thank you,

I have been lurking here for two weeks. My computing experience has
gone from "somewhat troublesome" to "SWEET"

Thank all of you.

I use my computer 4 to 6 hrs daily with CAD/CAM, graphics and
presentation software. WIN98SE

My children are all middle aged. I told them I used my credit card to
buy AV software from Moscow. Now they are worried about their
inheritance. They're coming to take me away. Hell, I spent it all
already anyway.

Thank you again.

Fred

°Mike°

That's a nice bit of feedback and a welcome
"Thank you", from a lurker, there Fred.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

On Sun, 16 May 2004 23:41:37 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
goose526 scrawled:

--