Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Registrating database

Registrating database

Thomas

Hi!
I get an error message, trying to install for instance RealPlayer.
"The administrator hars removed the rights to edit in the registration
database"
Ive got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.

BR
Thomas

Toolman Tim

"Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OhLpc.164282$(E-Mail Removed). dk...
> Hi!
> I get an error message, trying to install for instance RealPlayer.
> "The administrator hars removed the rights to edit in the registration
> database"
> Ive got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.
>
> BR
> Thomas

XP Home? What "spyware" and/or "aAdware", etc. blockers do you have
installed? Some of them can block programs from making changes in the
registry.

Thomas

"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OhLpc.164282$(E-Mail Removed). dk...
> > Hi!
> > I get an error message, trying to install for instance RealPlayer.
> > "The administrator hars removed the rights to edit in the registration
> > database"
> > Ive got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.
> >
> > BR
> > Thomas
> >

> XP Home? What "spyware" and/or "aAdware", etc. blockers do you have
> installed? Some of them can block programs from making changes in the
> registry.

Yes XP Home, I only got ZoneAlarm installed

Mike

HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP

On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:55:31 +0200, in
<OhLpc.164282$(E-Mail Removed) >
Thomas scrawled:

--