Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > curiosity

curiosity

paul beard

I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one know
of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument about
whether its "real" or not!

--
cheers dude/ette!

Paul

Ionizer

"paul beard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Uh0pc.1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

know
> of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

about
> whether its "real" or not!

Posted earlier by Unk:
http://www.evote.com/index.asp?Page=...a/nickberg.asp

I don't think I need to view it to know that it's real, personally.

--
Ian.

Rifleman

"paul beard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Uh0pc.1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

know
> of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

about
> whether its "real" or not!
>
> --
> cheers dude/ette!
>
> Paul

Its been shut. See this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3710709.stm

Rowdy

"paul beard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Uh0pc.1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

know
> of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

about
> whether its "real" or not!
>
> --
> cheers dude/ette!
>
> Paul

Ogrish.com

paul beard

Thank you guys. I agree with "Ionizer" you DONT need to see this clip. I
think it real and its definatley very sick. I recommend any NOT repeat NOT
to watch this freaky, nasty, gross stuff.

Paul

Ps I thought I had a good stomach for this (I've seen all kinds of nasty
stuff before) and I regret seeing this : (