Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Importing in Outlook Express.

Importing in Outlook Express.

AAAQQQ

Hi,

I was trying to import a folder from Outlook Express 6 into another OE6 on a
different computer using File/Import/Messages then a specific folder.

It imports the header of the message fine, but for some reason, not the
body?

I have not set-up any new accounts on the version of OE I am importing to,
but then all I want to do is view messages I previously saved in the other
OE program?

Any ideas? Thanks.