Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP home miss Twain driver

XP home miss Twain driver

Kao-Ly Yang

Hello,

could you help to understand and to find an outcome for this problem:

I have an Viao computer XP home. I want to install a scanner canon D1250U2F;
each time, I try to install, it is said that my computer doesn't have the
prgram (twain driver) to support the installation of the scanner. Do you
know where I should look for this Twain driver program so that I can
install the scanner.

Thanks

kaoly

Ron Martell

"Kao-Ly Yang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>could you help to understand and to find an outcome for this problem:
>
>I have an Viao computer XP home. I want to install a scanner canon D1250U2F;
>each time, I try to install, it is said that my computer doesn't have the
>prgram (twain driver) to support the installation of the scanner. Do you
>know where I should look for this Twain driver program so that I can
>install the scanner.
>
>Thanks
>
>kaoly

Go to the following website and download the D1250U2F driver and
install it:

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCpr...&section=10145

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

-Cryogenic-

"Ron Martell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

****

Simon Moore

Someone is being a bit touchy tonight.
"-Cryogenic-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) y...
> "Ron Martell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> ****

---