Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't identify Windows 9x computers on W2000 server network?

Can't identify Windows 9x computers on W2000 server network?

fission

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Marcus

=?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=

fission wrote:

> Any suggestions?
>
> Cheers
> Marcus

Don't be silly!

The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, PalindrÔ~╗me emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> fission wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marcus
>>

> Don't be silly!
>
> The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
> be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
> proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
> have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.

Whup 'im Paw !
--
slumpy
no more

=?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=

slumpy wrote:

> ...and seconds before the explosion, Palindrâ~»me emerged from the bunker
> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
>

>>fission wrote:
>>

>>>Any suggestions?
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>Marcus
>>>

>>Don't be silly!
>>
>>The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
>>be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
>>proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
>>have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.

> Whup 'im Paw !

Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Palindr?me emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

>> Whup 'im Paw !

> Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
> wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?

What - K-man ?

Decided I'd give it a nickname and came up with that one - well they /are/
both full of ****.
--
slumpy
no more

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=

slumpy wrote:

> ...and seconds before the explosion, Palindr?me emerged from the bunker
> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
>

>>>Whup 'im Paw !

>>Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
>>wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?

> What - K-man ?
>
> Decided I'd give it a nickname and came up with that one - well they /are/
> both full of ****.

LMAO

--
Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth
spin real fast and freak everybody out.

ImhoTech

"fission" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7td6t$b92$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestions?
>
> Cheers
> Marcus

Cold beer and ribs.

Any dark beer. Preferably tasty with a slight bitter.

Two uncut racks pork ribs.

Rub ribs with your favorite seasoned salt, sprinkle liberally with
Worcestershire Sauce, place meaty side down in shallow container, fill with
beer. Leave overnight in fridge.

Start grilling with meaty side down on a hot grill, just long enough to sear
lightly, turn bone side down on indirect heat, cook as slowly as possible!

Bring leftover marinade to a quick boil add a bottle of your favorite
barbecue sauce to make a thin sauce. Baste ribs several times during last 45
minutes of cooking.