Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > task manager

task manager

Damien

hi guys,

I have lost my task manager..When I do control,alt,delete, it flashes up for
a second then goes off again..Even when I click on the task bar at the
bottom of the screen and select it , it still won't come through??? I am
running Xp Pro..

Any help??

Trent SC

> I have lost my task manager..When I do control,alt,delete, it flashes up
for
> a second then goes off again..Even when I click on the task bar at the
> bottom of the screen and select it , it still won't come through??? I am
> running Xp Pro..

There are some viruses which disable functions such as Task Manager, in
order to prevent you from disabling the virus. Search out one of °Mike°'s
excellent posts in this NG for details of good online antivirus apps (I only
know one - http://housecall.antivirus.com).

HTH