Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Graphical Editor

Graphical Editor

Microsoft

I have to create the Graphical Editor on the top our windows application
Currently is VB style , but should be migrated to .NET
Please shed light upon creating Graphical Editor (drag and drop, connection
line) like Rational Rose, Visual Modeller. I am looking the algorithm

Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook]

The following article may be a good starting point.

http://www.divil.co.uk/net/articles/...rs/hosting.asp

Hope this helps
Jay

"Microsoft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have to create the Graphical Editor on the top our windows application
> Currently is VB style , but should be migrated to .NET
> Please shed light upon creating Graphical Editor (drag and drop,

connection
> line) like Rational Rose, Visual Modeller. I am looking the algorithm

Justin Weinberg

This article was extremely helpful to us when we were trying to accomplish a
similar task

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dndotnet/ht
ml/designsurface.asp

--
Justin Weinberg

Designing a PrintDocument? Drawing to forms?
Check out GDI+ Architect at www.mrgsoft.com

"Microsoft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have to create the Graphical Editor on the top our windows application
> Currently is VB style , but should be migrated to .NET
> Please shed light upon creating Graphical Editor (drag and drop,

connection
> line) like Rational Rose, Visual Modeller. I am looking the algorithm

Microsoft

Thanks guys.

"Justin Weinberg" <jweinberg@_spamkill_mrgsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This article was extremely helpful to us when we were trying to accomplish

> similar task

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dndotnet/ht
> ml/designsurface.asp
>
> --
> Justin Weinberg
>
> Designing a PrintDocument? Drawing to forms?
> Check out GDI+ Architect at www.mrgsoft.com
>

> "Microsoft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have to create the Graphical Editor on the top our windows application
> > Currently is VB style , but should be migrated to .NET
> > Please shed light upon creating Graphical Editor (drag and drop,

> connection
> > line) like Rational Rose, Visual Modeller. I am looking the algorithm

best graphical XHTML Editor? Bruno HTML 1 12-27-2005 06:17 PM
Graphical HTML editor? alabaster HTML 3 06-09-2004 08:21 PM
Making a graphical editor with Ruby. How? Joao Barros Ruby 10 10-31-2003 12:03 AM

Advertisments