Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ping "Mike" Re Sasser Worm

Ping "Mike" Re Sasser Worm

Classic 42

Having just come off another friends PC running Win XP home and giving your
very detailed instructions for removing the Sasser worm via the registry a
rehearsal I now feel confident in helping my other friend with his problem.
'Nil Desperandum' comes to mind and fingers crossed!
Thanks again, please ignore my rather wimpish former reply.
Regards.
Classic 42

°Mike°

Good for you, and you're welcome.

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:19:38 +0000 (UTC), in
<c7orla$82n$(E-Mail Removed)>
Classic 42 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance