Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > soft cam

soft cam

PWB

Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

Romper

was said before :
>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
Outa here.... got a muppet to save

PWB

"Romper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> was said before :
>>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA
>>

> google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
> Outa here.... got a muppet to save

Tried but cant find it

°Mike°

http://www.softcam.com/

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:29:21 +0100, in
<V4Onc.72$Kh1.29@newsfe1-win>
PWB scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Blinky the Shark

PWB wrote:

> "Romper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> was said before :
>>>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA

>> google is good, try web crawler, dogpile, turbo10 etc etc
>> Outa here.... got a muppet to save

> Tried but cant find it

What's the first hit you get when you Google "softcam"?

When I Google "softcam", the first hit is the company that
produces it.

There are 31,000 other hits -- do you require more?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

PWB

Thanks
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.softcam.com/
>

> On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:29:21 +0100, in
> <V4Onc.72$Kh1.29@newsfe1-win>
> PWB scrawled:
>
>>Does anybody know a link for a program called soft cam. TIA
>>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.