Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reply Messages

Reply Messages

Jamie Lowry

How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've noticed
a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the explosion, Melv
emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity
would ever see, crying: and then the message goes here

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Jamie Lowry emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
> noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
> explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
> tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
> the message goes here

OE Quotefix.

And I still haven't grown up either
--
slumpy
no more

Oldus Fartus

Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
the sand:

> How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've noticed
> a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the explosion, Melv
> emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity
> would ever see, crying: and then the message goes here

Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
anyone how to do it.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Rifleman

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> And I still haven't grown up either
> --

Ohhh yes you have........

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Rifleman emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> And I still haven't grown up either
>> --

> Ohhh yes you have........

Ooooh no I haven't !!

"BEHIND YOU !"
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
> the sand:
>
>> How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
>> noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
>> explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
>> tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
>> the message goes here
>>

> Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
> anyone how to do it.

That was BEFORE I grew up
--
slumpy
no more

Rifleman

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > Ohhh yes you have........

> Ooooh no I haven't !!
>
> "BEHIND YOU !"
> --

IT'S behind you!

Oldus Fartus

The more mature and ever so helpful improved version of slumpy wrote:

> ...and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
>

>>Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
>>the sand:
>>

>>>How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
>>>noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
>>>explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
>>>tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
>>>the message goes here
>>>

>>Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
>>anyone how to do it.

> That was BEFORE I grew up

Was that because Jamie told you to, or did you just decide you should?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> The more mature and ever so helpful improved version of slumpy wrote:
>
>> ...and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the
>> bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever
>> see, crying:
>>

>>> Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched
>>> into the sand:

>>> Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not
>>> tell anyone how to do it.

>> That was BEFORE I grew up

> Was that because Jamie told you to, or did you just decide you should?

Time-warp - I was 12 last night, 43 this morning and am currently 72.

Must go, my bag needs emptying.
--
slumpy
no more

Blinky the Shark

Jamie Lowry wrote:

> How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've noticed

That would be the "attribution".

And since you don't use any, your question is moot.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary