Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > install language packs

install language packs

jils

somebody please tell me how to install language pack in win xp to read thai
characters.
i've tried the windows installation cd, install additional features or
whatever the option was. i couldn't see language packs there. i've tried
control panel, i can't find language packs there .. it's been a tough day at
work. i need not to have to think. someone think for me, please. and tell me
how to do it!!
thanks
jils

Plato

jils wrote:

> i've tried the windows installation cd, install additional features or

I've

> whatever the option was. i couldn't see language packs there. i've tried

http://www.bootdisk.com/

jils

oops
think i found it in IE, view, encoding, thai was there ...
time for a cuppa and an early night i think!!

"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:409f306d$0$29255$(E-Mail Removed) u...
somebody please tell me how to install language pack in win xp to read thai
characters.
i've tried the windows installation cd, install additional features or
whatever the option was. i couldn't see language packs there. i've tried
control panel, i can't find language packs there .. it's been a tough day at
work. i need not to have to think. someone think for me, please. and tell me
how to do it!!
thanks
jils

Parko

jils wrote:

> oops
> think i found it in IE, view, encoding, thai was there ...
> time for a cuppa and an early night i think!!

Or you could go the whole hog...
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/D...qs/lipfaq.mspx

--
Parko.
Still undergoing a temporary lapse of sanity using Windows XP.

jils

you're a honey.
but that still looks like i need to think

news:XmHnc.30660$(E-Mail Removed)...