Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spamming song by slumpy

spamming song by slumpy

slumpy

spamming

do i want to make some money fast ?
do i want to make my erection last ?
or find that someone from my past ?
then i need some spamming

do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
or need some help from a IT geek ?
or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
then i need some spamming

i need to meet that woman round the corner
who needs to get some cock from me tonight
but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
that since i did the enlargement thing
it might feel just /a little bit tight/

do i want to help release some cash ?
(a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
then i need some spamming

i really need some vicodin by sunday
viagara for a night out on the town
and then i'm really going to have a fun day
trying to work out how i get
the bloody thing to go back down

do i want to work from home ?
buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
then i need some spamming

I thank you
--
slumpy
no more

olfart

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> spamming
>
> do i want to make some money fast ?
> do i want to make my erection last ?
> or find that someone from my past ?
> then i need some spamming
>
> do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
> or need some help from a IT geek ?
> or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
> then i need some spamming
>
> i need to meet that woman round the corner
> who needs to get some cock from me tonight
> but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
> that since i did the enlargement thing
> it might feel just /a little bit tight/
>
> do i want to help release some cash ?
> (a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
> do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
> then i need some spamming
>
> i really need some vicodin by sunday
> viagara for a night out on the town
> and then i'm really going to have a fun day
> trying to work out how i get
> the bloody thing to go back down
>
> do i want to work from home ?
> buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
> watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
> then i need some spamming
>
> I thank you
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just me
> (cheap at twice the price...)

Must be smokin' the good stuff tonite

Iceman

"slumpy" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> spamming
>
> do i want to make some money fast ?
> do i want to make my erection last ?
> or find that someone from my past ?
> then i need some spamming

Sung to what tune?

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, olfart emerged from the bunker carrying
the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> spamming
>>
>> do i want to make some money fast ?
>> do i want to make my erection last ?
>> or find that someone from my past ?
>> then i need some spamming
>>
>> do i want to make 3 grand a week ?
>> or need some help from a IT geek ?
>> or a miracle-cure for joints that creak ?
>> then i need some spamming
>>
>> i need to meet that woman round the corner
>> who needs to get some cock from me tonight
>> but i think it's only fair that i should warn her
>> that since i did the enlargement thing
>> it might feel just /a little bit tight/
>>
>> do i want to help release some cash ?
>> (a bank in Lagos is where it's stashed)
>> do I want to look up Hilton's gash ?
>> then i need some spamming
>>
>> i really need some vicodin by sunday
>> viagara for a night out on the town
>> and then i'm really going to have a fun day
>> trying to work out how i get
>> the bloody thing to go back down
>>
>> do i want to work from home ?
>> buy an unlocked mobile phone ?
>> watch a cam-slut cry and moan ?
>> then i need some spamming
>>
>> I thank you
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just me
>> (cheap at twice the price...)
>>

> Must be smokin' the good stuff tonite

OI!!

That's 2 nights smoking gone into that
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker carrying
the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> "slumpy" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> spamming
>>
>> do i want to make some money fast ?
>> do i want to make my erection last ?
>> or find that someone from my past ?
>> then i need some spamming

> Sung to what tune?

Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed Foreman then
LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows
--
slumpy
no more

Iceman

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker

carrying
> the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
>
> > "slumpy" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> spamming
> >>
> >> do i want to make some money fast ?
> >> do i want to make my erection last ?
> >> or find that someone from my past ?
> >> then i need some spamming

> > Sung to what tune?

> Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed Foreman

then
> LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows

Of course. Haven't heard any of Formby's recordings for ages.

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, Iceman emerged from the bunker carrying
the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

>> Don't laugh, but I can kind of hear George Formby (nearly typed
>> Foreman then LOL) doing it, bit like When I'm Cleaning Windows

> Of course. Haven't heard any of Formby's recordings for ages.

I had a middle-of-the-night splurge last night, can sing
chunkalunkachunkalunka along with the best
--
slumpy
no more

FAO Slumpy ... Raine Computer Support 9 08-27-2003 06:39 PM
FAO .. SLUMPY. Raine Computer Support 8 08-26-2003 12:32 PM
PING Slumpy & other Brits Gary G. Taylor Computer Support 35 07-18-2003 04:12 PM
mike and slumpy JOHNNY O. Computer Support 16 06-27-2003 10:25 AM
Ping Slumpy :) Shepİ Computer Support 4 06-24-2003 09:31 PM

Advertisments