Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I open explorer, And Internet Dialer opens

I open explorer, And Internet Dialer opens

Ockerr

Hi All... I am running Winxp and when I open windows explorer the Dialer
trys to connect to the Internet
I havent got anything running in the startup that is doing it, Has anyone
got any ideas on what could be causing my problem

doS

stay off the porn sites.

"Ockerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:88znc.963$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All... I am running Winxp and when I open windows explorer the Dialer
> trys to connect to the Internet
> I havent got anything running in the startup that is doing it, Has anyone
> got any ideas on what could be causing my problem

°Mike°

Install a firewall and block explorer.exe and
helpctr.exe from accessing the net -- check
what is causing the dialer to kick in, also.

On Mon, 10 May 2004 11:28:11 +1200, in
<88znc.963$(E-Mail Removed)>
Ockerr scrawled:

--