Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creative Inspire 7.1 T7700

Creative Inspire 7.1 T7700

billybronco

Hi,

Any one who owns the above speaker set, what are your opinions on them?
Quality of sound, loud etc?. Also are they wall mountable.

Are there any alternative 7.1 speaker sets that are better (apart from the
gigaworks that cost a gigabuck)

TIA

Toolman Tim

"billybronco" <ferrous_sulphate@iron_defiency.iron> wrote in message
news:Iovnc.6802$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Any one who owns the above speaker set, what are your opinions on them?
> Quality of sound, loud etc?. Also are they wall mountable.
>
> Are there any alternative 7.1 speaker sets that are better (apart from the
> gigaworks that cost a gigabuck)
>
> TIA

I'd guess that no one does, due to the extreme lack of replies <g>

Try posting that question in a newsgroup more related to 1) hardware 2)
Creative products 3) audiophiles

alt.audio.equipment
alt.audio.pro.live-sound
comp.sys.ibm.pc.souncard.misc