Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > btyahoo

btyahoo

Michael Oates

BTYAHOO BROADBAND

Tried to load the Norton2004 AntiVirus since doing this we cannot get on
line to send emails to the addresses we want to in fact we do not seem able
to remain on line for long.

We did have the sasser worm but we have sorted that, I think someone typed
in the wrong password for the Norton2004 antivirus and that may have had
something to do with it.

Should we disconnect Broadband and go back to our Freeserve pay as you go
Kind Regards
M.Oates

°Mike°

KAV (Kaspersky)
http://www.kaspersky.com/

eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

Sophos
http://www.sophos.com/products/sav/

On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:20:21 +0000 (UTC), in
<c7lp8l$c59$(E-Mail Removed)>
Michael Oates scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance