Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > E-MAIL PROCESSORS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!

E-MAIL PROCESSORS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!

Dun_2159

Are you ready for something different and very PROFITABLE?
Have you had enough of the daily grind? Are you tired of
watching others profit from YOUR efforts? Would you like to
work at home to allow more time for your family, friends, or
hobbies? Have you given up on all those dubious offers that
promise everything, but leave you with nothing? ME TOO!!!
That's why I became an E-MAIL PROCESSOR. I run the whole
business on-line, which means I have extremely low overhead
costs and I can do all my work from the privacy and comfort
of my own home, around my own schedule. You can earn $500-
$1,000 a week part-time or $2,000-$6,000+ full-time!

Full on-line training is provided! No up-front money required!
All you need is a computer with Internet access, some spare
time, and a desire to make a positive change in your life!

For more information, contact: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
with the subject line: SHOW ME

If you are viewing this Ad through a Newsgroup, please do
not reply via that newsgroup. Please reply through your
account Email Provider. Thank You.

Avengerę

On Fri, 7 May 2004 14:12:59 -0600, "Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Are you ready for something different

Spam report id 979743237 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 979743238 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

--
(E-Mail Removed)
"Put the CAT out to reply"

Ionizer

"Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7gqq5$2d2p$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Are you ready for

Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net

Hope that helps,
Ian.

ImhoTech

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c7gqq5$2d2p$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Are you ready for

> Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net
>
> Hope that helps,
> Ian.

Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of these ever
hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like yourself that feel they must
somehow get points for bragging about reporting a spammer. You know what?
Nobody gives a ****!, You want to report them, fine, report them, a useless
post reporting that you reported them is no better than the spam itself in
fact its WORSE for those of us with otherwise spam filtered news service.

Ionizer

"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c7gqq5$2d2p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > > Are you ready for

> > Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net
> >
> > Hope that helps,
> > Ian.
> >

> Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of these ever
> hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like yourself that feel they

must
> somehow get points for bragging about reporting a spammer. You know what?
> Nobody gives a ****!, You want to report them, fine, report them, a

useless
> post reporting that you reported them is no better than the spam itself in
> fact its WORSE for those of us with otherwise spam filtered news service.

I respectfully disagree. Spam has become the scourge of the internet, and
any steps taken to combat it do us all a favour. Several of us in this
newsgroup post an indication that we have reported a spammer- not to brag,
but to encourage others to do the same. A single spam report might be
ignored, but multiple reports from various sources will at the very least
get the attention of those who are in a position to cut off services to the
spammer.

My post did not contain the original content of the spam message, so it
couldn't possibly have made anything "WORSE" for you on your "spam filtered
news service."

Regards,
Ian.

ICee

Dun_2159 wrote:
> Are you ready for something

Are you ready for another ISP?

Abuse complaints sent to:

(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed)

ICee

Ionizer wrote:
<snip>

>> Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of these
>> ever hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like yourself that
>> feel they must somehow get points for bragging about reporting a
>> spammer. You know what? Nobody gives a ****!, You want to report
>> them, fine, report them, a useless post reporting that you reported
>> them is no better than the spam itself in fact its WORSE for those
>> of us with otherwise spam filtered news service.

> I respectfully disagree. Spam has become the scourge of the
> internet, and any steps taken to combat it do us all a favour.
> Several of us in this newsgroup post an indication that we have
> reported a spammer- not to brag, but to encourage others to do the
> same. A single spam report might be ignored, but multiple reports
> from various sources will at the very least get the attention of
> those who are in a position to cut off services to the spammer.
>
> My post did not contain the original content of the spam message, so
> it couldn't possibly have made anything "WORSE" for you on your "spam
> filtered news service."
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

Couldn't have said it better, Ian; I agree completely.

Boomer

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> did say:

> "ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:c7gqq5$2d2p$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net
>> >
>> > Hope that helps,
>> > Ian.
>> >

>> Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of
>> these ever hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like
>> yourself that feel they

> must
>> somehow get points for bragging about reporting a spammer. You
>> know what? Nobody gives a ****!, You want to report them, fine,
>> report them, a

> useless
>> post reporting that you reported them is no better than the spam
>> itself in fact its WORSE for those of us with otherwise spam
>> filtered news service.

> I respectfully disagree. Spam has become the scourge of the
> internet, and any steps taken to combat it do us all a favour.
> Several of us in this newsgroup post an indication that we have
> reported a spammer- not to brag, but to encourage others to do the
> same. A single spam report might be ignored, but multiple reports
> from various sources will at the very least get the attention of
> those who are in a position to cut off services to the spammer.
>
> My post did not contain the original content of the spam message,
> so it couldn't possibly have made anything "WORSE" for you on your
> "spam filtered news service."
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

Agreed!

Plato

ImhoTech wrote:

> > Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net

> Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of these ever
> hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like yourself that feel they must
> somehow get points for bragging about reporting a spammer. You know what?

Helps the entire Internet experience exactly. Folks who take their time
to get rid of spammers benefits all of us. The time will come when you
"upgrade" from your current newbie status.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Avengerę

On Fri, 7 May 2004 17:57:30 -0400, "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "Dun_2159" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:c7gqq5$2d2p$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Spam report id 979804879 sent to: usenet @ news.wplus.net
>> >
>> > Hope that helps,
>> > Ian.
>> >

>> Hope it helps who exactly. You I would never know that most of these ever
>> hit usenet if it weren't dweebly do-rights like yourself that feel they

>must
>> somehow get points for bragging about reporting a spammer. You know what?
>> Nobody gives a ****!, You want to report them, fine, report them, a

>useless
>> post reporting that you reported them is no better than the spam itself in
>> fact its WORSE for those of us with otherwise spam filtered news service.

>I respectfully disagree. Spam has become the scourge of the internet, and
>any steps taken to combat it do us all a favour. Several of us in this
>newsgroup post an indication that we have reported a spammer- not to brag,
>but to encourage others to do the same. A single spam report might be
>ignored, but multiple reports from various sources will at the very least
>get the attention of those who are in a position to cut off services to the
>spammer.
>
>My post did not contain the original content of the spam message, so it
>couldn't possibly have made anything "WORSE" for you on your "spam filtered
>news service."
>
>Regards,
>Ian.

I'm with you.