Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Moving - Deleting Folders

Moving - Deleting Folders

Barbara Avery

Please advise how I can remove folders created in my e-mail information.
When I try to right click on particular folders, there is not a delete
option. Thank you. My e-mail address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Thank you.

Trent SC

Which email program are you using?

"Barbara Avery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Please advise how I can remove folders created in my e-mail information.
> When I try to right click on particular folders, there is not a delete
> option. Thank you. My e-mail address is (E-Mail Removed). Thank you.

CHiT4Brainz

Barbara Avery wrote:
> Please advise how I can remove folders created in my e-mail information.
> When I try to right click on particular folders, there is not a delete
> option. Thank you. My e-mail address is (E-Mail Removed). Thank you.

If its a folder you created then there are delete options but
if its general folders created by the email program such as
inbox drafts sent then there are no delete options, this is
using netscape 7.1 email client. Hope this helps

ghost