Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pictures automatically resize in IE6

Pictures automatically resize in IE6

chris

Open IE

=>tools
=>internet options
=>advanced tab
=>untick enable automatic image resizing

"SBB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I notice that since I upgraded to IE6 and/or made some changes with
> TweakUI, when I open up a thumbnail picture, the pic automatically resizes
> to my window size if it is too large to be completely viewed on the
> screen.
> Is there any way to stop this? It's very annoying. Thanks!

SBB

Hi, I notice that since I upgraded to IE6 and/or made some changes with
TweakUI, when I open up a thumbnail picture, the pic automatically resizes
to my window size if it is too large to be completely viewed on the screen.
Is there any way to stop this? It's very annoying. Thanks!

^CrYpTo^

yes, look in internet options, the last tab.. "advance" and disable " Enable
Automatic Picture Resizing "

^CrYpTo^

"SBB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I notice that since I upgraded to IE6 and/or made some changes with
> TweakUI, when I open up a thumbnail picture, the pic automatically resizes
> to my window size if it is too large to be completely viewed on the

screen.
> Is there any way to stop this? It's very annoying. Thanks!

SBB

"^CrYpTo^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WpPmc.8209$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> yes, look in internet options, the last tab.. "advance" and disable "

Enable
> Automatic Picture Resizing "
>
> ^CrYpTo^

thanks! worked perfectly!