Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Advise Please

Advise Please

Jim

Iam sure this has been asked before but, bear with this old guy, my Internet
Explorer is giving problems when I try to view my email with-out
downloading - as soon as I hit the email icon and starts to go into e-mail
it starts the debug procedure - Bellsouth suggested that I reload Internet
Explorer - I am running Win XP Pro. for the time being I have disable script
debugging - how do I re-install IE? All help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Fri, 7 May 2004 08:14:01 -0500, in
<%OLmc.33124$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jim scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Wireless Network help/advise needed please =?Utf-8?B?cGFmb3M=?= Wireless Networking 1 01-21-2006 05:30 PM
O.K. novice at work here!! Please advise.. =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?= Wireless Networking 8 12-24-2004 02:50 AM
Please Advise LSB MCSD 2 08-18-2003 12:08 PM
advise please damien crowe MCSE 4 07-25-2003 09:49 PM

Advertisments