Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > out.exprss.not saving sent/deleted, and inbox not keeping emails if i leave program

out.exprss.not saving sent/deleted, and inbox not keeping emails if i leave program

fredcromer

In Outlook express, when i wrote a message/email and sent it, i used to have
the copies in the sent folder...i don't now. Also after deleting emails,
they too don't register in the del items folder........YES i have checked
the box for save sent messages in sent items folder....i'm wondering if
Mailwasher, which i use to filter my emails is having an effect on out.ex.!!
what do you think's the problem ? i'm gratefull for any suggestions....All
the best...FRED C.....P.S. if i leave e-mails unread in my inbox, and go to
do summat else on my comp, when i get back to out.express, the emails have
dissapeared, i'm sure this wasn't the case before i started using
MAILWASHER, or it could be something totally different...what's goin' on
'ere all you wizards......me, i've been using a comp for 3 months now...and
i'm getting quite good, but this is beyond my knowledge level, gimme 6
month, and i'll never need help again......See YA, and CHEERS for any
HELP.........THANKING YOU ALL....FRED from a small fishing resort in the
U.K. (east coast),above the WASH...See ,I'm turnin' it into trivia fun as
well as a helpsite...guess the town i'll call my new newsgroup....SOZ for
that shite....

slumpy

....and seconds before the explosion, fredcromer emerged from the bunker
carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

> In Outlook express, when i wrote a message/email and sent it, i used
> to have the copies in the sent folder...i don't now. Also after
> deleting emails, they too don't register in the del items
> folder........YES i have checked the box for save sent messages in
> sent items folder....i'm wondering if Mailwasher, which i use to
> filter my emails is having an effect on out.ex.!!

Ridiculous statement of the year frontrunner...

> ALL....FRED from a small fishing resort in the U.K. (east
> coast),above the WASH...See ,I'm turnin' it into trivia fun as well
> as a helpsite...guess the town i'll call my new newsgroup....SOZ for
> that shite....

Aaaah well Fred, that explains it - anywhere in that region is dodgy as
****, as they say on Eastenders.

Are you inbred by any chance ?

<runs and ducks>
--
slumpy
no more

gb

Maybe it's refusing to work until you learn to compose emails with proper
grammar and spelling?

Btw, why does anyone need to know where you live?

gb

news:(E-Mail Removed)...