Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > e-mail with attachment

e-mail with attachment

Barry

I received an e-mail with an attachment, the type which shows a paper
clip and was able to open it by clicking the clip and selecting the
tiff.

My wife received the same e-mail but with a message saying that OE has
removed access to the attachment in her mail (image.tiff)

We both are using OE6

Any ideas why I can open the e-mail but she cannot?

TIA

Barry

--
Please remove (Unwanted) before any reply

The Prophecy

Barry wrote:
> I received an e-mail with an attachment, the type which shows a paper
> clip and was able to open it by clicking the clip and selecting the
> tiff.
>
> My wife received the same e-mail but with a message saying that OE has
> removed access to the attachment in her mail (image.tiff)
>
> We both are using OE6
>
> Any ideas why I can open the e-mail but she cannot?
>
> TIA
>
> Barry

In Outlook Express go to Tools, Options, Security tab, Uncheck the box
called "Do not allow attachments to be saved or....."

Thunderbird attachment problem ALS Firefox 4 03-02-2005 03:57 PM
attachment windows Davidelan Firefox 1 03-01-2005 05:59 PM
attachment Johan van Veen Firefox 3 09-24-2004 08:24 AM
email as attachment Dominik Eckelt Firefox 1 12-20-2003 08:13 AM
reply to e-mail without its attachment Davide Firefox 6 11-13-2003 02:25 PM

Advertisments