Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

laurie davis

Is not bringing over the attachment in fact is not bringing over the whole
message how can I view my messages they are blank.

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Mon, 3 May 2004 20:08:37 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
laurie davis scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Toolman Tim

"laurie davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is not bringing over the attachment in fact is not bringing over the whole
> message how can I view my messages they are blank.

Turn up the brightness. And no, I'm *not* talking about your monitor.