Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trouble with Outlook Express

Trouble with Outlook Express

rhlux

When I click onto a e-mail address,I get a window titled"Choose Profile",the
Profile name is Outlook Express I click on OK,another window opens headed
"Microsoft Exchange" saying "The action could not be completed",I click on
OK another window opens headed "Problem with Shortcut" saying "The mail
program was unable to send e-mail".How do I rectify please?.I am using XP
Home Edition,& Outlook Express 6