Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free Sms

Free Sms

hope mkhumba

Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

Thanx in Advance

Blinky the Shark

hope mkhumba wrote:

> Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

Enough spam. Don't send any more. Get a job.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
AOL Diary: (New 4/22) http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

Plato

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> hope mkhumba wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

> Enough spam. Don't send any more. Get a job.

A job? Why bother. In America one can get free health support and free
food stamps and a free apartment and free utilities like heat and gas
and electric without getting a job. Folks with real jobs get to pay for
these entitlements for lazy ass folks. That's why us Americans never
complain about our income taxes

Heck, we even approve of the 5 billion/month the President spends our
money on for the two countries he's taken over in the last 2 years. We
gots lots of money.

x@y

"hope mkhumba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
> Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world
>
> Thanx in Advance

<=========================================>

I promised if You would have changed to plain text,
someone would help You.

I searched Google for You there are to many Links to paste
in here, and I do not know how.

On Google window I typed "Free Sms" , omit quotes.
And clicked Submit.

You are welcome !! Good luck. x@y.

david

Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world?

x@y <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "hope mkhumba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
> > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world
> >
> > Thanx in Advance

> <=========================================>
>
> I promised if You would have changed to plain text,
> someone would help You.
>
> I searched Google for You there are to many Links to paste
> in here, and I do not know how.
>
> On Google window I typed "Free Sms" , omit quotes.
> And clicked Submit.
>
> You are welcome !! Good luck. x@y.

Boomer

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> did say:

> Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world?

Search engine? Google?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=sms%2Bfree&btnG=Google+Search

> x@y <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "hope mkhumba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
>> > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world
>> >
>> > Thanx in Advance

>> <=========================================>
>>
>> I promised if You would have changed to plain text,
>> someone would help You.
>>
>> I searched Google for You there are to many Links to paste
>> in here, and I do not know how.
>>
>> On Google window I typed "Free Sms" , omit quotes.
>> And clicked Submit.
>>
>> You are welcome !! Good luck. x@y.

david

Some time ago I did look for a free sms world service and nothing seemed
that inspiring. Eventually I settled for CardBoardFish which was a bad idea.
Texts messages were not getting to their destinations and CardBoardFish
did'nt give a toss about it. I decided to wait and see which service was
most talked about... and I'm still waiting.

Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4096c885$0$75283$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...
> "david" <(E-Mail Removed)> did say:
>
> > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world?

> Search engine? Google?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
> 8&q=sms%2Bfree&btnG=Google+Search
>

> > x@y <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> <=========================================>
> >>
> >> I promised if You would have changed to plain text,
> >> someone would help You.
> >>
> >> I searched Google for You there are to many Links to paste
> >> in here, and I do not know how.
> >>
> >> On Google window I typed "Free Sms" , omit quotes.
> >> And clicked Submit.
> >>
> >> You are welcome !! Good luck. x@y.

G T

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<c792gl$sha$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Some time ago I did look for a free sms world service and nothing seemed
> that inspiring. Eventually I settled for CardBoardFish which was a bad idea.
> Texts messages were not getting to their destinations and CardBoardFish
> did'nt give a toss about it. I decided to wait and see which service was
> most talked about... and I'm still waiting.

sms.ac is the best ive come across for international texts imho
you can also try tiscali, who also give free international messages,
but u have to use them as your isp at least once a month to qualify
for the free texts

U might also want to check out http://www.genietexter.co.uk the
genietexter application available from that site, can be setup to use
lots of free sms sending sites, including the ones mentioned
previously, some of which allow international sending.

G.T

Giana

>Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

You can use software to send free SMS - take a look at NotePager Pro
http://www.notepage.net

Simon Moore

I have found www.freesmsmate.co.uk good. Worth a shot although I am not sure
if it can send messages to any country outside the UK.

Si M

"Giana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

> You can use software to send free SMS - take a look at NotePager Pro
> http://www.notepage.net

---