Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > !!!Beware Any eMail from "JUAN" to his new Site!!!

!!!Beware Any eMail from "JUAN" to his new Site!!!

Mikey

Hello,
Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some post I
responded to in here.
He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored there.
BEWARE
BEWARE
BEWARE.
--
Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

Boomer

"Mikey" <savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> did say:

> Hello,
> Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
> post I responded to in here.

Mike S, go back to the other group. I'm sure there were no 'bot' there
picking up your address through the years.

> He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address
> then... Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
> whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
> Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
> Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
> there. BEWARE
> BEWARE
> BEWARE.

And you were silly enough t go through all this?

<sigh>

Mary

"Mikey" <savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:FYUkc.49231$k%(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Hello,
> Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some post I
> responded to in here.
> He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
> Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
> whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
> Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
> Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored there.
> BEWARE
> BEWARE
> BEWARE.
> --
> Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

I also got one like this-blocked sender, said "whatever" and deleted it.
Problem solved.
--
Mary
~~~~~~~

Juan Pérez

Mikey,<savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> captured everyone's attention
with this hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
> Hello,
> Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
> post I responded to in here.
> He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
> Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
> whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
> Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
> Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
> there. BEWARE
> BEWARE
> BEWARE.
> --
> Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
strenuous an activity for you to engage in?

--
Juan
R.B. deux

Juan Pérez

> Mikey,<savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca>
>> Hello,
>> Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
>> post I responded to in here.
>> He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
>> Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
>> whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
>> Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
>> Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
>> there. BEWARE
>> BEWARE
>> BEWARE.
>> --
>> Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

> So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
> strenuous an activity for you to engage in?

Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

--
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Juan Pérez wrote:

>>So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
>>strenuous an activity for you to engage in?
>>

> Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me and
Miggsee.

Juan Pérez

Rôgêr,<(E-Mail Removed)> captured everyone's attention with this
hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
> Juan Pérez wrote:
>
>>> So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
>>> strenuous an activity for you to engage in?
>>>

>> Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

> That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
> and Miggsee.

You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
candy.
--

Juan Pérez wrote:

> Rôgêr,<(E-Mail Removed)> captured everyone's attention with this
> hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

>>>Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

>>That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
>>and Miggsee.

> You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
> candy.
> --
> Juan

It just dawned on me you said email, not she-males. So disregard the
aforegoing.
--
But I am glad you liked the rum balls.

Sano

On Sun, 02 May 2004 05:15:30 GMT, Juan Pérez wrote:

> Rôgêr,<(E-Mail Removed)> captured everyone's attention with this
> hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

>>> Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

>> That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
>> and Miggsee.

> You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
> candy.

F&cker! Nobody sees you for days on end, and when you show up I lose
another freakin' keyboard!

--
Greg

Mikey

Got an eMail from JUAN
<snip>

Reply to Boomer:
(Sic) ...and you were silly to go and check...
> "Only after you Sir!"
Never miss a chance do you?
I didn't go to it.
I checked previous posts and threads about that type of letter and found NEW
REFS about other "rounds" of the same.
Figured I'd forewarn the folks here but THOU had to butt in when "Mikey"
CROPPED UP.
Get a life!