Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > So little to lose. So much to gain

So little to lose. So much to gain

DAVE SPARKS

Everyone,

I have been debating on doing this for a few months now. I have
seen this money making opportunity in the news groups every so often. I kept
putting it off all the time. Today (30 Apr 04) I decided to try it and see
what happens. Could this really work? I think if every one that wants to try
it, are honest and follows the instructions correctly this should work. I
have cut and paste the instruction for you to follow. What do you have to
lose! $6.00, 6 x stamps, and 6 envelopes. Try it and see what happens.

Dave

MAKE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, NO SCAM! GUARANTEED MONEY! NO JOKE! Dear Internet
User, TURN $6.00 INTO $60,000...READ BELOW CAREFULLY TO FIND OUT HOW!!!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like
this one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
several newsgroups,
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00!
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to
each of the 6 names
and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address
in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups.
(There are millions) No catch. That was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what
have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
WHAT!!... with in 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
of over $1,000.00!
In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works....
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly,
that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy! SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it
out or download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off;
it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it
really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty
and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order
business.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay
big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists
is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking
to be
included in that list.
~~~>HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED<~~~

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
so the bill will not be seen through the envelope
(Please make sure that the bill wouldn't be noticed in the envelope to
prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR,
so it would be more acceptable.

STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them
properly. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting for a legitimate service and you
are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all.
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses below:

#1) R.Pena ; 1962 46St. S.W., Naples , FL., USA, 34116
#2) Adam Powers 4810 Westhaven Rd. Arlington, TX, USA, 76017
#3) Josh Van Keuren 17901 Dogwood Ct. Gladstone, OR, USA, 97027
#4) Kiah Harris 1497 Weyburn rd. Baltimore, Md , USA 21237
#5) Gary Jarnagin 115 S. Seventh St. #6 Garrett, IN , USA 46738

#6) Dave Sparkes 92-6036 Iliohe St. Kapolei, Hi, USA 96707

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article
as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least
200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but
remember,
the more you post, the more money you make!

This is perfectly legal!
If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US Postal
and Lottery Laws or
Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal
regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436,
which states; "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."
The simple note in the letter,
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying
for exchange of a service,
(adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a $1.00 fee. : Keep a
copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
it again,
and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to
the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each.
Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!
~~~>DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<~~
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
and drag your cursor to the bottom
of this document, right click and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the top
of the blank page. Right click and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name and postal address to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)You can
post anywhere!!!
There are tons of free bulletin boards if you just look for them!!
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject,
this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list
of postings in a particular group, click the "post" message button. You're
done with your first one!
NOTE: Please don't SPAM or send unsolicited emails. It's completely illegal.
Send emails to all the people you know or any ways that allows you to,
instead of SPAMMING.
( Just a reminder). Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump
to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will
take about a minute
for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive.
If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** *Now the WHY part; Out of
200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters
with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and
no one sends you the money?
So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet!!!
REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! IF NOT
INTERESTED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THE PERSON WHO WILL LOVE TO MAKE MONEY!!!
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Boomer

"DAVE SPARKS" <(E-Mail Removed)> did say:

> Everyone,
>
> I have been debating on doing this

Unk

On Sat, 01 May 2004 05:30:29 GMT, "DAVE SPARKS"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Everyone, <snip>

Addresses = 4.3.107.18
Offical Name = hnllhi1-ar3-4-3-107-018.hnllhi1.dsl-verizon.net
Honolulu, Hawaii

I guess living in Hawaii, he needs to spam to pay the cost of living

Garrapata

On 01 May 2004 05:41:27 GMT, Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have been debating on doing this

Not much debate, this is automatic.