Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express rules

Outlook Express rules

Hi - I created some message rules: Is there any way I can look at them
after the fact.? I might have added an address I shouldn't have.
thanks...

=?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=

2004 wrote:

> Hi - I created some message rules: Is there any way I can look at them
> after the fact.? I might have added an address I shouldn't have.
> thanks...

Erm, tools > message rules > modify ?

slumpy

....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel 2004 decided it
was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

> Hi - I created some message rules: Is there any way I can look at
> them after the fact.? I might have added an address I shouldn't have.
> thanks...

Tools/message rules.

Alternatively hit F1 and RTFM.
--